CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sydneys Birthday/ Easter Egg Hunt


Here She is on her FIRST birthday!She is the shiniest little penny in the world! I love to capture every moment I can of her.
It was Grandpa's birthday too! We all lit the candles and called them in to sing and blow out the candles! Happy Birthday you two~!

Dude..............I MADE THAT.


Heres Sydney working on her walking! So Big~!



Grandma Haze had so many fun crafts and activities planned for the children. Thank you grandma! Bailey had so much fun in the easter egg hunt too.










oops I forgot to add this. Bailey flying her very own kite.














1 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Amber, who are these people leaving comments on your blog? Any way super cute pics. I love them all.