CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

5:50 AM


Yep.. thats what Im telling you. We were up and out of bed by 5:50 am. But this is completley normal for Bailey to be up this early. We had a great Christmas morning. We opened gifts and played with our new princess dress FIRST thing. (Thank Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie:))With all the accessories too. We had our tradional Christmas Omelets for Breakfast. We just hung out and played with all of our new toys while we waited for Sydney to wake up from her nap then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Eldredges house to open stockings and go sledding! We had a blast. There was great food and movies and singing. We just enjoyed being together.
Thank you for a great Christmas!
call me crazy but.... Im sad its over!
Im looking forward to seeing the rest of my family this friday the 28th. See you soon mom. I can hardly wait. We are going to have some good fun! To all those we missed this year, we'll see you next year. But I have to say.. and Eldredge Christmas is pretty PRETTY HARD to beat. aww.. good times..







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG-osh Soo cute ambyr. LOVE IT

Gledtimes said...

What a beautiful princess!!!! I can't wait to see all of you! Since there are noooooo newwwww pictures I have to comment the old ones....which, of course, I am happy to do.