CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

BC's Sledding


HERE WE GO! SLEDDING WITH GRAMPA!
So I didnt get shots of them sledding. oh well. I got shots of Bailey and Joe sledding later on that day. And how about it gets annoying that NO ONE makes any comments or suggestiongs..(except mom)..yeah, Im talking to YOU. It would be nice to at least know who has seen my blog. but.....no hard feelings. :) (im saying this in a sarcastic voice.)

















This is bailey right after she biffed it on the last turn of the day. The sled caught an edge and she went face first in the dirt/bushes/snow. Her cheek is still recovering and its been a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the blog! You guys are adorable!
Love you lots!
Jen

Gledtimes said...

Ohhhhh! Grandma just wants to kiss it all better! I love you Bailey!