CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Eldredge Tradition


Here we are off to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights and enjoy family company, all the Eldredges went and we had a special visit from Grandma Darla! What a treat!
Mom Im so Bummed your moving. Now I will be the ONLY one from our family in Utah. But ITS ALL GOOD! I love it here!

Haley......sooo 14 and loving it!











Oh! Look at Braxtons Face. Gorgeous!



Josh and Haley (notice the phone in the hand) :)



Love you Haley!











Cute
















Sah-vaner! Grandpa, Daddy, Bailey Casey































We are all there! It's just hard to tell. I'll crop it and get it developed then get it to you guys. This is clint and my neice Liberty. Isnt she adorable!!!!!! Just look at that face!


























Beautiful ain't it.













This moment is brought to you by, Robby Gledhill. If it werent for him, I wouldnt have this beautiful shot.















































Me and my Joseph. He is the BEST uncle ever.






























"The Girls"

0 comments: