CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

1) LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATRE? Get Smart...let me tell ya.. funny.
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A few but for recreation: The second book of a trilogy titled "Red" by Ted Dekker
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Remember Mouse trap..? I love that game! Bailey and I play "trouble", thats fun.
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? The only magazine I read is the Ensign, so that's my favorite.
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? ok, the BEACH. come on Karly that shouldnt have been hard! Cologne! Pour it on! as long as it smells good :) Right after a Rainstorm, right when I wake up in the morning and go outside I take a deep breath, awhh...fresh air! Babies right after they are bathed, some laundry soaps, a good dinner.
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? My children laughing especially when theyre laughing together. Piano music. Singing. People talking and laughing outside.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? When you didnt do something you know you could have done that would make a difference.
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? that depends...if its one of the kids I think "be nice, they dont know how horrible it is to be waken up during a deep sleep" then I think of what they need. But if its just a natural wake, I bask in the moment of having a great moment of peace and quiet to myself. :)
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Here in Utah? I like Pita Pit..but never go. I dont like fast food really. oh....of course how can I forget "Cafe Rio"
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME? Trey
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D.....give my kids the world. Buy a sail boat and take it all over. move to the ocean. help any family member. take a million vacations. Buy a villa in tuscany. (terrible ideas, dont you just love those) go to africa and start an institution for adult women.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? hmmm...what do you think.
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, just my husband.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? oh... and still is.! My 1993 toyota camry. but soon to be 2006 Nissan Pathfinder.
16) FAVORITE DRINK? water/diet coke.
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...Travel to cool historical sites, go to the sacred grove, and maybe read more. but I already have time to do pretty much what I want.
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes, I love broccoli, especially with lemon pepper.
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I do... all color.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Started out in LA, Long Beach, Orange County (yorba Linda), Provo, Alpine, Seattle (for two months) and Orem.
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball only when its NBA finals because thats when the Lakers dont act like pri-maddona's. Olympics, summer.
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Karly...but she didnt send it to me... I took it off her blog because I felt like doing a questionare.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Lots of Church books on my side and some clothes, dust too Im sure.
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Most definitely.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? ALL DAY I dont have a favorite becuase I love it all. evening are fun I guess because I get to relax more.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? as long as it has salsa on top I'm cool.
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? The beach.
28) FAVORITE PIE? If I ever ate it.. I like strawberry
.29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Breyers Oreo, chocolate, or... nothing beats golden spoon. and thats saying alot.

6 comments:

Karly said...

I love that you "stole" this from me. :) So fun to read a bit about you, feels like I haven't seen you in forever. Wait! I haven't!! That's gotta change. I love all the videos you put up, it's great to see your kids. And I love the name Trey! When do you find out if it's a boy or girl?

Karly said...

HAHAHA! No, you're not pregnant again. That was so funny when I read that, I thought, "what? why would I think that?" And then I realized I made that comment on your blog. I'm getting confused with all my pregnant friends, and then you said something about your next kid's name and I wasn't paying attention. Haha. :)

Morgan said...

Hey Amber, Look at you all growed up! Married and a momma. That's awesome that I'm famous! Why am I always the last to know these things? I love looking at blogs, even of people I don't know very well or friends of people I do know. It's fun to read people's adventures. So read on, if you want. And you're so right-- pregnancy is a total JOKE! Ugh! And this one has been worse than the others! Ugh again! Anyway, your kids are beautiful and you are as beautiful as your amazing cousin! Take care!

Gledtimes said...

I love reading all of those little things about you!

Gerritt Atherton said...

Ha! Mouse trap use to be my favorite board game. I can remember the commercial and at the end were all the kids would yell, “MOUSE TRAP!” But now I would say my favorite board game is Risk. So I finally made it to Salt Lake and I will be here for a while, so maybe we can chill, and I can see the fam if you are not so busy.

♥~summertime~♥ said...

haha this is cute, i love the asian answer, i do..all color, haha

mmkay my first memory of uss is

"soft, genty" when i was in the bath, and another "first" is poobbodoobie doobie doo to the theme song of super mario, haha