CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY JULY 4TH EVERYONE

INDEPENDENCE DAY!

ok that flower Taylor is wearing was the ONLY red flower that I could find to clip on. Its almost as big as her head!




Bailey took this picture. We Stayed up so late last night doing fire works with the kids and got up so early for the parade this morning. You can tell we look pretty tired. The parade was actually enjoyable. Airplanes, F-16's, fire trucks, floats, bands, good music and good company. We randomly sat next to some of our friends from The complex we live in! Suprise. It was fun to see them there. Last year I swore that I would NEVER attend another Utah Valley Parade but we did it again and I'm glad. Were going to see the fireworks tonight at the stadium of fire where Miley Cirus and the Blue man group, oh yeah and Glenn Beck will be there! Were going to do our traditional KFC picnic outside the stadium and fireworks, glow swords, games and goofing off until the firework show. We thought this would be a good tradition until the children are old enough to actually attend without it being a nightmare for us. It is a spectacular show, usually. But until the kids are older...will hang outside the stadium. Actually hundreds of people hang out right outside of the stadium. Its so fun. The firework show is great to because you lay down and the fireworks are right above you. You can feel the vibration of the explosions in your chest. Its awesome! We'll see how Taylor reacts. I think she'll be fine becuase at the parade there were so many gun, and cannons shooting off 20 feet from us and she didnt cry once!



Here are some pictures through the eyes of Bailey. There were some pretty funny ones that got deleted too quickly.


































7 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Happy 4th of July...Independence Day. These pictures make my heart ache to be with you all. I love you. Good job Bailey on all of the pictures you took!! I love you!

Gledtimes said...

I love how Taylor is knocked out!!!

Jones Family said...

Bailey is such a good photographer. I still can't believe you have THREE girls. You look like you're about to fall asleep on Josh.

Natalie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love the flower in Taylor's hair

Jake and Nicole said...

Wish I could have made it to the parade...it was in the plans but didn't happen! I love the big flower!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Hello there Amber! I can't belive you have three little girls, and might i add ADORABLE little girls at that! You look beautiful! It been many years, but its always fun when i find someone from church on blogspot all grown with their own families! so i just thought I would say HI!

Andrea Newton (Mone)

Newton Party of FIVE. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.