CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

pioneer day/10K

I woke up this morning and at 6:30 am I ran a 10K with my sister in law Jen! I had a blast....even though this afternoon I got a headache from it. It was so fun. I loved it and plan on doing more!
we went to the carnival today I'll post pics later, it was so cute to watch them on the rides.
We also have some cute videos of Sydney going down the slip n slide.
I also want to post some pictures of the hike josh and I went on which was beautiful.
anyway. sorry for the slacking.

5 comments:

Gledtimes said...

You go girl! (the way kathy mc carther says it) I'm so proud of you. I'll see you in a few hours.

Jones Family said...

Go girl!!! You ran a 10K and just had your 3rd baby!

Gledtimes said...

Hey, where are the pics you accidentally put on Summer's blog???

Ellis Family said...

Ambyr, I found your blog through a link on Shannon Wilkinson's blog, which I found through a link on Nicole Pead's blog. . . Blogging is fun! We have a family blog too. Check us out at http://www.kristenanddanellis.blogspot.com/ Cute, cute family!

Natalie said...

You are amazing!