CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Before church


Here is Bailey and Sydney just the way I found them as I entered the kitchen right before church. Josh and I were packing bags, making baba's and this is where and how I find them. Bailey is reading out loud the peter pan book but .....saying a completely different story, and with her pencil underlining the sentences.

Sydney has a love for books too and was following along with Bailey.

Sydney picks on Bailey. Its sad but true. Isnt the older sibling suppose to torture the younger one? Well not in the eldredge family. Poor Bailey is crying all day long because sydney pulls her hair. and for no good reason either. Sydney will just come up to bailey and do it. THEN she makes up with her by kissing her.

pooorrr bailey.

2 comments:

Gledtimes said...

I love how Sydney hits and then kisses. I miss you guys!

Eldredge greatness said...

yes, sydney does stay in her bed! probably because shes afraid of falling out!