CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love my Family!

I loved seeing my aunt linda and uncle dale, brennan, zac, chloe, and tanner. A huge void that I have had for a couple of years was finally filled. oh, I wish I could be around my family more.............................mom.. dont think or say anything. :) tanner is so cute and chloe? omg...I cant believe what a gorgeous babe. anyway. Much love much love. Oh, I love them so much. Aunt Linda....wow.. she just does it all. Look at sydney and taylor in the middle...its hard for me to believe that that is MY lifes work. they look like they are the same age...sooo adorable.. oh, bailey is so cute too. Gosh I just... Josh is so gorgeous to me.. wow baby! I love you so much Josh, you are definietely a hero of mine....:) beijing, yoa ming, guo ging ging. for future ref, you think its spelled "gwo"
Brennan, thanks for making this visit happen. I owe it all to you. I love you man.

0 comments: