CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

LET THERE BE FLIGHT







Sydney and I while they were up.



This is before they took off. I guess Bailey was a little DARE DEVIL up there. You know the feeling of how you "lost your stomach"? Well thats what Josh did and she told him to do it over and over again. She wanted to go upside down and begged him to. The most he could do were sharp turns, even then that wasnt enough. When he would turn she'd say "yes, thats it, keep turning, keep turning!" This girl is the FUNNEST child in the world. I dont know about you but, My Gosh, I wouldnt be saying "Keep turning" or "do it again" Actually I do recall saying "ok, ok, ok, ok, Thats good lets just keep it as smooth as possible please" Josh is an excellent pilot so just in case you were wondering.... NO I was not at all nervous. And apparantly either was the Bailsters.



2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Your first picture is adorable. You really should get that framed. I LOVE it. Sounds like Bailey needs to go on some roller coasters. She is so beautiful. I want to come visit you guys again. If we lived by each other our kids would play together all the time.

Gledtimes said...

I love to click on the pictures and enlarge them to see every detail close up. Thanks for posting these wonderful pics. Mom