CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Little syd putting on a show by throwing a "tantrum". look at her face.. its classic!
We just went into the canyon on sunday for a picnic and when we sat down another group was playing there hip hop music loudly. so spiritual. :) nevertheless we had a fabulous time.

Some how trying to take the family photo of the girls just didnt work out.. Syd wouldnt cooperate and taylor was sick and sleeping.




yeah no hands... josh is the man :) Two peas in a pod








this is my roast beef sandwhich..... yeeeeaehhh baby.

10 comments:

Karly said...

You look gorgeous Amber. Still love the hair! Your girls are adoreable, can't wait to see more pics of Taylor. When she's not sick and not sleeping. :) But even then those would be cute too.

Eldredge greatness said...

karly could you email me your blog address again? thanx

Gledtimes said...

Ambyr, Everyone looks great! Since I have walked in your shoes recently, I can't believe you somehow muster the energy to post pics. I appreciate it though. I miss you already. Mom

The Piercys said...

You have the cutest little family ever! I love the pictures! Sorry if you stopped by this week to go running. I wasn't home very much! I am all for going again soon.

Dantzel

Jones Family said...

Not a fan of Josh's shirt. BOOO the Bruins. You are so cute with your kids... where's your new baby?

♥~summertime~♥ said...

i just love this!!!! soo cute u are the shiznit!!!
remember I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Gledtimes said...

I miss you all soooooooooo much. Looking at these pics makes me ache for you! A little dramatic, I know. Can't help it.

Gledtimes said...

I must have contact!!!!!!!!

Killer kar said...

Amber, You all look so good and happy. Belle was looking at the pictures with me and said, "I remember her," as she pointed at Bailey. Cute huh.

Bree :--) said...

You guys are soo cute! I don't know how you have any time to post on here...you're amazing!!! Don't worry, I don't feel like you don't want to come out here, it's no big deal. I sure miss the ward. We are blessing our baby there on the last Sunday in June. When are you guys!? We should totally do a double blessing:).