CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My little photographer.

After forcing a picture on me by pressing the camera to my face, I decided to reciprocate the love by taking a picture of her. What does she do? Runs in the corner and sticks her bum out. Nice shot bailey!




Bailey wanted to use the camera and take a few shots. Well she decided to practice on me and... can I just say? Take a look at the quality of the shot. I was smiling to humor her thinking it wouldnt really turn out. But there I am in the center of the picture. That makes me really wonder about those stupid people you ask to take a picture of you at disneyland or something and all you get is a picture of your head in the corner. You know? So if youre ever at disneyland and need a photographer, I have a brilliant 4 year old here who knows whats up. Better yet JUST ask a kid to do it.




This is the shot Bailey took. The camera was so close to my face. I cant believe it came out as a clear shot!

5 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Go Bailey! I already knew she could take good pictures because I have let her use my camera. I have adorable video clips from Friday, but I can't upload them. Apparently my files are corrupted, or my pictures are formatted incorrectly. Oh Well. Amber, you look adorable in the pictures Bailey took.

Jones Family said...

She has such a cute toush!!!

Jones Family said...

She has such a cute toush!!!

Unknown said...

Ambyr-

Wow! Do you really have a little girl in preschool? Time sure flies. I remember being at your reception. Anyways, it's great to see your family doing well and happy. Just wanted to say Hi!

Elise Wallace (Salas)

Chelsea said...

Hey Josh and Ambyr! I found your blog through Jen's blog (yep, total blog stalker). Your girls are ADORABLE. I can't believe how big Bailey has gotten and I can't believe you've got THREE girls. They're all gorgeous. Please send some girl karma my way so I can have a little princess next time around. Hope you guys are doing great. Love to all of you =)