CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The new look.

So I went to get my hair done 2 days ago. It was the night before my hair dresser left town for 3 months. To make a long story short, she did my hair at a house and right when she finished putting the foils in my hair she had to leave for a missionary thing. She told me to drive home with the foils in and take them out when I got home. Ok.
I get home take the foils out and my hair was so blonde that its practically white. It wasnt streaked either it was just ALL blonde. I started to panic because my hair was falling out in clumps. Big clumps. I felt like a cancer patient. Its really scary to watch your hair clog up the drain over and over again as youre washing it. Brushing it was scary too. eww..
The bad thing is its so damaged from all the bleach that I have to chop my hair off.. well shorter anyway AND I have to go back in to get the bottom half of my hair blonde so it doesnt look as eccentric. Anyway... Im debating whether or not I should put a picture up because my hair is so blonde it takes away from my face. It literally lights up the room. :) Hair grows back right? So Im good. Its a new me whether I like it or not. Its shocking. So there you have it...I just dont think Im brave enough to put a picture up.

7 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Oh Ambyr, I am so sorry to hear about your hair crisis. It can be very traumatic. Yes, hair does grow back, it just seems like it doesn't when its your baldness at stake. Why didn't you tell me when we talk on the phone every day? I might have been able to comfort you........or maybe not. Anyway, I am sure you still look beautiful.

The Good Life said...

Well that'll teach you to never leave the salon, or house in this case, before your hair is completely done. I hope it wasn't expensive. I am getting my hair chopped today so this didn't comfort me at all!
Amber you could be bald and you would still be one of the most beautiful girls on the planet! Just enjoy the change...it will grow back.

Natalie said...

Come over next week with your girls and they can play and I will deep condition your hair for you since it is so damaged. I can't wait to see you with short hair! You will look so cute!

The Piercys said...

That is so scary your hair was falling out! I would freak out too! You still look like a babe with blonde hair though! Don't even worry! Let me know when you are ready to go running...
Dantzel

Natalie said...

Ambry, I am so sorry I accidentally hit the wrong button and rejected your comment, I am so sad because what you said was so nice. Come over any day next week. I will call you on Monday to set it up.

Christine said...

I only saw you from a distance today and you are beautiful as always! Can't wait to see the new style- Good Luck!

Happy Family said...

What? You have a blog? I am so glad I found it.

Oh, I feel so bad about your hair. Send us a pic so we can feel your pain. I had a major hair screw up when the lady who cut my hair messed up and I was reading a mag and not paying attention and she butched me. Litterally! I do not think my hair was 1 inch long. I wore a hat for months.

I want you to come to my blog. I made it private so as to keep the birth family from finding us. I am also starting an email distribution of my blog for friends and family.

Send me your email to invitemetojoin@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.