CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

alllllll rightie people.

Hey there fellow peeps. Pretty much, Im getting tired of random people looking at my family and seeing some of our personal life, so Im going private in 2 weeks. PLEASE give me your email so I can invite you. I know its annoying but I would really like to post more of the adventures and outings that we do as a family and write more details and personal thoughts but...for some reason I just feel like there are a few IDIOTS/SICK-O-'S reading my blog. Call me crazy but heh, Im a mom now and thats just how I am. Whatever it takes to ensure a little more safety for my kiddies. So please put your email on the comments down below and I would love to add you on. Thanks, and SORRY for the annoyance. :)

19 comments:

Katrina said...

Ambyr~ I think you are way smart. I am thinking of doing the same thing. katrinaazevedo@yahoo.com

The Strickland Gang said...

Ambyr, Hey we have to keep in touch somehow so I hope you will invite me to your blog. jandbstrickland@aol.com
Brooke

The Good Life said...

springdeburgh@gmail.com
sean.deburgh@gmail.com
Yay for going private!

Gledtimes said...

I love this blog. I look at it every day. darlaagledhill@msn.com, or darla.gledhill@gmail.com It probably isn't a good idea for us to put out e-mail in your comments....oh well.

Kayla said...

You are the best! What a cute little family - you will have to add me to your list.
kaylaberrett@yahoo.com

Karly said...

Hey missy, here's my email. Don't forget me. :)
karlycahoon@gmail.com

Jake and Nicole said...

Hello~ It's nicole from the ward! I would love to be nosey in your cute families lives!!!
nicolepead@comcast.net

Adrienne said...

adrie2@msn.com

Natalie said...

good idea! natdelorey@gmail.com

Bree :--) said...

bree_atkisson@hotmail.com

The Piercys said...

I have been thinking about doing the same thing.

dantzel@hotmail.com

Gledtimes said...

Hey Amber-bo-bamber, Gerritt now has a blog. gerritta.blogspot.com
He posts his short stories. They're pretty darn good. Love ya. Mom

Gledtimes said...

Aymber it is Gerr Bear. You know, your super cute cousin. Just saying hi to the famliy. You guyz look so awesome.

Jones Family said...

I have to admit, I'm a blog stalker... so please add me so I can continue to know everything about your life and not be a part of it.
socalee@hotmail.com

Jenkins: Our Family said...

Add me baby!
jenhistory@hotmail.com

thanks,
jen

Josh and Megan said...

meganclark5@yahoo.com
Sign me up!

Killer kar said...

krbecklund@hotmail.com
Karlene

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

stephtaylor_2@yahoo.com
Thanks, I think your smart to go private. I went priavte...did I get your email to invite you? If not, leave your email when you email me k!

Nana and Grandpa Neilson said...

I've been sneaking a peek from Spring's blog and I wanna be on the list!
cygnant22@aol.com