CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HONEY HONEY

Summer, I had so much fun with you. You are so Authentic. Its so refreshing. Thanks for yesterday, our movies, bball, making a CD, Olive Garden, Go carts and pics. I love you.
"Youre a dog on..........BEAST!"
I miss you so much:(
I had a blast.
Mom, thanks so much for EVERYTHING. Like three days of your adorable grandchildren. I know you where in heaven, and so was I. It was such a blast having you here.
GERRITT: So much fun to see you too! I love you. Good luck with the rest of your stay in Utah, Bailey is in love with you. Did my mom tell you about how Bailey prayed for you and what she said? if not leave a comment and I'll tell the story on your blog.
Lots of seriuos love going around here for you all.
dude, I woke up this morning and had 2 cold sores....what the heck is that? probably because i havent had sleep in 2 1/2 weeks.

4 comments:

♥~summertime~♥ said...

ambo!!! its summa dawn. i love youuu i had so much fun!!!!! that was one of THE best days ever!!
miss you like crazy!! love you anu

the longmores said...

It sounds like you had a blast! Love it when the fam comes to visit. I need your expertise on how to post a home video. Stop by sometime and teach me!
Keri

Gledtimes said...

You're the best. I'm glad you and Summer had such a great time.

Gerritt Atherton said...

Amber, I had so much fun seeing you guys. Bailey is adorable. Yes Aunt Darla told me what Bailey said, so tell her I said thank you, and I love her. Thx for having me over and letting me see your awesome family.