CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

This shot was taken November of 2007. We came to visit Grandma and Grandpa Atherton on our way back to UT. Grandpa HAPPY FATHERS DAY. I love you so much. We wish we could be there to celebrate or come over to at least say hi. I hit the jackpot when it comes to having you as a grandpa. Your life will always be a legacy for me and my children to live up to. Last year you gave a Fathers day talk about the man who wanted to be rich and was told to pick up the pebbles, and he would be sad and also glad. I think of that often and will cherish that story because I know you have picked up pebbles that have turned into diamonds. You are rich. I want that. Thank you for your example of a fulfilling life. HAPPY FATHERS DAY to the man who is a great and RARE dad. Miss you, Ambyr.

Here they are all the grand kids. Oh my goodness. Can you believe how many there are? Left to right: Braxton (whit and todds) Casey, libby (jen and clints) Bailey (mine and joshs) :) Kyson (whit and todds) Sydney and Taylor (mine and joshees) see how tan bailey is. You can tell shes my daughter. hehe!

Grampa thank you so much for having us over yesterday for Fathers Day. It was such a fun day.


3 comments:

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karly said...

I love your videos on here, you are so thoughtful! :) And I love this picture of Grandpa, what a wonderful man he is!

Oh and my blog address again is, cahoonfam.blogspot.com, love ya!

Jenkins: Our Family said...

My, what stunning grandchildren! Their parents must be hotties!

Great pic.