CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

phone trauma....AGAIN

so how about the last episode of my phone being dipped in the toilet by sydney....remember that one..that happened about 2 weeks ago. Just yesterday I was at the dentist. I needed to use the restroom and just as I was sitting down the phone came out of my pocket and into the toilet. of course I was cursing...well in my own way...so thats the reason why I cant get a hold of anyone for probably the next few days. see you later. if you have questions just comment. I should be able to get on the computer tonight.

1 comments:

Gledtimes said...

I'm sorry to hear about ur phone. "I don't think she can take much more of this Captain!" If I raised you right you will know that I am immitating Scottie from Star Trek. Love ya.