CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Training Wheels OFF

Before bed tonight we needed to find Baileys bike. We searched throughout the complex and finally found it. Then dad got home. Bailey really wanted to try without training wheels. Se even though it was 8:30 pm and past her bed time, we did it. I mention the time because these pictures show how tired she is. We obviously didnt have success but it was sure fun to try! She is fearless. This girl is so awesome.



We had videos but they took forever to process. so maybe later. Show us how you really feel






2 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Okay.....grandma isn't sure she can handle these pictures. I feel like crying. I need to give Bailey a big hug. Will you do it for me? Tell her how much I love her while you are doing it? I can't take this.........It is all about me, isn't it? Well, even if it's not, this is heart wrenching.

♥~summertime~♥ said...

awe baileys little face, shes such a trooper, its cute and sad how she smiled even though she was sad and u could see a tear on her cheek. cute kid cute kid. i fuh-reaking love you!!!