CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Info on taylor

Alright peeps. Taylor has had some issues. She has had a urinary tract infection (UTI) at 2 months old. We took her in for some test to see how serious it is. Turns out, the tube that goes from your kidney to her bladder is not connected in the right place and is causing a reflux, which means as her bladder is filling up with urine its being pushed up into her right kidney which can cause a (UTI). The more UTI's the more damage will happen to your kidneys...you get the process. Usually children can grow out of it in 1-2 years. However Taylors chances of growing out of this by the time shes 4 yrs is 25-30%. So the studies show. Which means at this point in time she is on the road to having surgery when shes a year old. She goes in for another screening at 5 months old to see if improvement is made.
You know what? Although the chances of recovery are low...there is still a chance. Which means fasting and prayer.....I know if its the Lords will to have her heal on her own, then there is NOT a TINY doubt in my mind that we can have a miracle. I have the faith. so I need yours as well. Anyway.. its been a really good experience so far.
Taylor is great and doesnt ever feel a thing. Shes on antibiotics until it either goes away or if theres a surgery. yes, its a pain. For her anyway.

8 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Thanks for the update Ambyr. You have my faith and prayers.

The Piercys said...

Poor thing! She is so little! You have our faith and prayers. Keep us updated.

Jones Family said...

Poor Taylor. Her poor little whohaa! Ouch, major pain.

Natalie said...

Ambyr, I am so sorry to hear about Taylor, I'll be thinking about you guys, and I hope she feels better soon.

Katrina said...

Ambyr~ I am so sorry this is happening! We will keep your beautiful baby in our prayers!

The Good Life said...

Amber
We are sending you love and lots of hugs through blogging! I wish I were there but there really is nothing more that I could do other than give you a hug and tell you it will be ok. Heavenly Father has a plan for you and me (and Taylor) love ya girl! Hang in there!

Kayla said...

So sad! We will keep her in our prayers!

the longmores said...

I hope it clears up for you guys by the next screening. We will keep you in our prayers.