CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking Dawn (soap opera)

Hey there fellow blogger. I titled this post breaking dawn because I need some advice. Im on page 561. I stopped reading it about 10 days ago because its so predictable. AND why read on when Edward and Bella are together? Jacobs taken care of too... what else is there to read on for? anyway. A few girls were shocked when they found out I havent finished it. My mom and summer on the other hand said it was "....eh..." so? Is it worth my few extra hours at night to spare? Should I read on? Thanks for taking a vote.

4 comments:

The Good Life said...

OK so you are crazy if you don't finish. I admit I was frustrated with this book because I had such high expectations, but if you just go with it you will love it!

The Piercys said...

I thought about maybe not finishing it either at one point, but I just had to keep going. I have to finish a book once I start it. It was probably my least favorite out of all the books, but I think you should finish it. I am glad I stuck with it.

The Good Life said...

Hey by the way you should check out thecutestblogontheblock.com they have free blog backgrounds and it doesn't erase what you have already done. There are instructions to follow on their website and everything. Happy blogging.

Gledtimes said...

I miss you!! No pressure. I know it is hard to keep up your blog. I will keep checking. Love ya.