CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sydney on the scooter

Sydney loves the scooter.....except for we always have to push her. If we dont she will stand on it and SCREAM at us until one Josh or I get her. :)

Today I had to get on to document that Sydney peddled herself on the tricycle today! 17 months old. I have witnesses to provo it. However its not on video, yet. Yesterday I was a total homemaker, I made strawberry jam from scratch, and my own marinara sauce from scratch and it tastes better than the storebought brands.

The coldsores are finally not hurting me anymore. although this little boy popped me right in the mouth today after I caught him from playing hide and seek. Anyway, enjoy Sydney.

2 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! August also means a lot of sun and cold sores....sorry to hear about that. Mumsy

♥~summertime~♥ said...

this is adorable!! i want to try sum of your cookin's!!