CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey MOM! :)

This post is a direct message to me madre.
MOM! I called earlier today to see how your class went last night, you are big timer! Professional. Did they look you in the eye? hehehee...:) was it pretty go with the flow or did you .....I dont know...tell me how it went! Im anxious to hear!
Josh says: show stoppin....show show stoppppinnnnnn.....(its a song) You know how he's always singing around. :) I love it!
Ok, HOpe you enjoyed the new posts. I Love love love love love you... or in the way "girlfriend" says it, I LUFF you. :)
write me... or call me... or...shoot me an email, or a letter in the mail.
"do it yourself!" remember what thats from?

1 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Thank you for the wonderful videos and pics!!!! What a wonderful end to my day. Thanks for asking about my class. It went well. It was a little boring....I will spice it up next week. Yes, I remember what, "Do it yourself!" comes from. I "luff" you too.