CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bucket List completed

My mom let summer and I have a whole day together where we did absolutely anything we wanted. So we did , here are a few clips of the events that took place! "Nascar Face"
August 6th 2008, aka.. the wednes

Watch out

The random "B"


the start of our day, making the "bucket list for the wed-nes"



yeah!





We saw this movie together four times over summers trip up here. :)

Ckica-teeta!


Of Course we had to pay tribute to breaking dawn over lunch at olive garden








We Played a little bball, one on one where summer kicked my trash, sorry no pics of me losing so bad. After that we put our clothes back on and headed over to Sam's house in Lehi to record "honey honey"! Here's summer Working it! Sorry my camera's flash wasnt on....oopss.












Honey honey, touch me baby , UH HUH, honey honey!

You look like a movie star, but I know just who you are! BEAST! THING! That was a super fun time. After that we ate and did go-carts, then saw mamma mia, for the last time before summer went home. :(









5 comments:

♥~summertime~♥ said...

ahh i love this!!! i had so much fun!! thanks for taking me out and just hangin out with me!! i love you ambo!!

Karly said...

So much fun! Your mom is so awesome, what a great break for you to spend some time with Summer and have a free day. Yay! You girls are so fun...miss you guys!

Gledtimes said...

Love the pics. Love you! Thanks for being such a great sister.

Ashley said...

oh my gosh girly! I can't believe I found you! How are you? What have you been up to? I have missed you sooooooo much! I can't believe you have 3 little girls! That is so amazing! I so badly want to talk to you! I miss you tons! Email me... mrstown@gmail.com

xoxoxo

PS - I am so obsessed with the Twilight series!@ Love the pics of you reading Breaking Dawn! :)

Killer kar said...

I think that is great that you got to have so much fun with her. You deserve the fun.