CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sleeping with her daddy

I love how she is holding joshes face here. She loves kisses. I love her personality.

Taylor is SOOO perfect! I love her so much. She got sick this week with a sore throat and ulcers on her throat too. But shes better now. She loves to watch baby einstein, She loves when I sing to her. She will light up and smile like crazy. She smiles at EVERYTHING! She loves Bailey. Bailey makes her laugh everyday. She also laughs at Sydney and keeps a wary eye out for her attacks. Sydney will hit then kiss and hug right after...:) She loves to eat! She loves to be outside especially when all of the children are out. She will just watch and watch everyone play. Whenever I put her down she will role onto her tummy, unless I have the camera out to document it. :) When I hold her She gets so excited and head butts me and my shoulder. When shes excited about a rattle she shakes her body really fast and her mouth makes a cute shape. I love when she gets tired because she will just sit FOREVER with me. She LOVES to cuddle all the time. she loves when we kiss her. she will never reject a kiss or cuddles.

1 comments:

Karly said...

What a sweet, sweet post! I love it! I can't wait to meet little Taylor, this makes me more excited. :)