CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bad to the Bone...bbbabbbabaabaabbaaaaaddddd....

So Here is a little documentary of Christmas...except for this pic right here. This is taylors bad to the bone picture. I love it.



Here is me looking like Im on drugs. Josh and Sydster do. Syd is always wanting to do something with electronics. DS or TV. TV or DS. shes happy.






I love this pic. The one of my Mom Josh and Summer. I love the look on your face mom. Its the look of....well.. you know. all the hard work you've done to make an amazing Christmas summs it all up in your expression. You pull it off everytime. :) Josh, he is my angel.
Taylor you have your own Tinker Bell hat! Sooo Cute!







Summer.....oh...summer. Words can't express how I feel about my Summer dawn.

4 comments:

Gledtimes said...

I loved being there for our Christmas celebration. Thanks for not posting any terrible pics of me. Remember we got the flu the very next day?? Love you. Thanks for the pics.

Gledtimes said...

Oh yeah! I love Taylor's "Bad to the Bone" pic. Grandpa heard me laughing and came over to see what I was laughing at. Sooooo Cute!

Gledtimes said...

Have you enlarged the pic of Summer and Taylor? Look at the expression on Taylor's face! So cute.

Karly said...

I LOVE Taylor's face!!! It's priceless!!! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!!!