CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

welcome to utah robby!

Im totally bloggin like crazy, trying to play catch up. Robby moved into p-town about three weeks ago. within the first three days? yah, he got the flu, now he has some sinus issues. but hey, we love utah still right robb dogg? This pic is of Robby in heaven. Taylor is clapping and sydney is cuddling with her uncle "hobby" while mommy vacuums the floor. Sydney loves to kiss and cuddle with robby. Look how cute taylor is too! her little tounge comin out and hers clapping so happy wif her uncle hobby. I just love sydneys face too! oohh....robb dogg. what a good lookin guy. yup, good lookin. I just love that robby is here. Hes learning ASL. Its going to be fun when well have conversations across the room! I love that!

2 comments:

Gledtimes said...

I really do have cute kids!!! I don't mean to talk about myself on your blog, but......my kids are adorable. My grandkids are off the chart!

Karly said...

Yay for Robby being in town. It was fun to see him a few times before he moved up there, I hope he's just loving it. How fun for you that he is so close. I miss you guys! And your kids are getting cuter and cuter!