CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The girls next door

Just thinking about you girls next door. I know that you all dont even read my blog, but I still feel that I need to tell you all YOUR THE BEST! I finally feel like I have some true friends up here in the beehive state. Its only taken me 7 years to find you. :) Or It took 7 years for us all to come together to live in the wonderful world of Suncrest baby! I love our fondu/game nights and random visits at 10 pm. I love getting and giving treats and dinners to and from all of you. I guess you can say we all got pretty lucky moving to the same place at the same time.
I am so excited for summer when we can all just CHILL and watch our kids do the weirdest things~ while we laugh at them. Im excited for Andra to come home with her crazy stories from work. and bonnie with her wicked yummy food she makes! Jen? more jam baby! or apple jelly? Im exicted for the pools and slip-n-slide! I am excited to play with my future rip-stick and ride on my cool new bike! ( thank you haze and lloyd!) Im excited for embers random visits! Oh, there are benefits to not owning your own home......I have so many friends. well...I hope I do? No one is moving out yet right?
:)
I know none of you are reading this but I had to post it anyway.
I also have to say that I miss my friends from home too. Courtney!!!!! I so miss you!

4 comments:

Bodacious Barlows said...

I feel the same way. And by the way, I always look at your blog. I can't wait for the summer. We are going to have tons of fun and chill outside. You girls save me! It's so nice to feel like we all have some reinforcement. Whether it be to just have someone to talk to, if we need to borrow something, watching kiddos, whatever it is I know I can always count on the girls in my building. You girls rock!!!!

Bonnie said...

Amen, Amen, Amen! I feel like you're my own personal cheerleader, you always make me feel awesome. My neighbors are the best! And I read your blog all the time, you always make me smile =o)

Christine said...

We miss you, too! Thanks for the comments on our blog... I check your blog all the time! I miss your beautiful, happy face- you are such a good example of a cheerful, righteous mother- I LOVE it and miss it like crazy!
Thanks for everything and keep in touch!

Casey DuBose said...

Hey glad to find you all. Trippy background. check out our blog.

blog.duchinese.com