CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

OFFICIAL NOTHIN!

yeah, so I did great with eating yesterday, I do have to mention my weakness. IM getting a little personal here, but when It comes to that time of the month my caloric intake goest thru the roof! well, for a day or so. but I am still pumped and sticking to my aspiration. Even if I have set backs.....:)
yesterday, I did awesome. I had so many veggies. today, no veggies. Josh and I went out to Kamas and he showed me where he lived for two years. we went to south summit for dinner. yeah, you know what that place served? pizza and ice cream. I totally gave into the tempation. I didnt even attempt. I was starving. :) and you want to know what? Im not ashamed, I somehow downed FOUR peices. Usually I cant even manage to cram that much but I just scarffed it down.
alright and......Im having a diet coke right now. but, i didnt have ice cream, ok, just 6 little bites. :)
OH MY GOSH.
did I just write that?
well, tomorrow is a new day. tonight i must renew my commitment tonight. :)
Im so excited, My brother in law Joseph had a birthday. He just turned 12 and hes being ordained as a deacon Sunday, for all who dont know this cute russian, he is a STUD. He is the future of dirt bike racing. Ok, maybe I try to force that on him. but you should see this guy ride his bike! Josh and I have promised to sponsor him if we ever get loaded. but sunday we are going over there for dinner! Josh and I are making big contributions to the food! can't wait to see you all!
:)
Mom? I miss you.

1 comments:

Gledtimes said...

I think this blog should be titled, "Ode to Pizza". Pizza is a very powerful force. It calls to us at all hours of the day. It is good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is good cold, or hot. It is even good after it has been in the fridge a couple of days. Is it any wonder that when weighing the benefits of good health vs. good pizza, pizza usually wins. Get back on the wagon girl, and plug your nose and shut your eyes when driving by pizza joints.