CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

oh ....my .......CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say, Im going to FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin. If I were to even say some of the things my children did today it would be considered gross and totally tacky. But I mean from the moment I woke up 8 am to 8 pm this evening and even at this very second, my oldest is repeatedly saying "dont have hat , dont have hat, do have hat, dont have hat" (((((?????)))))) Oh, thank heavens josh just took her upstairs to brush her teeth.
I am ....SPEECHLESS. I just......wow....
I wish I could say that Im dont want any more kids EVER!
Have you ever seen that movie with Goldie Hawn Called "houseboat"? remember when Goldie Hawn loses her memory and gets claimed by the capenter who worked on her yacht? She is then taken home with him and it put to work. she doesnt know anything about running a house and certainly running children. at the end of the day.....the kids found her looking like a deer in the headlights saying, "buah, buah, buah ,buah, buah, buah."
thats what Im going to do right now.
and its gonna feel gooooood.

9 comments:

the longmores said...

Amber you make me smile. I was reading up on some of your past posts you are hilarious! I love how you are just yourself. We miss you guys take care.

Anonymous said...

I think your thinking of the movie "Overboard". Anyway, hang in there! Sorry it was a rough one.

The Good Life said...

You are an amazing mom. Just remember a day at a time...or a minute at a time if that's too long! You're gonna miss this when it's over. Wish I could come over and whisk your girls away to the park for an hour. We need to make a master plan to live closer to each other! Hang in there.

Gledtimes said...

Been there. Sorry I missed your return call. I would have called you, but I was in the middle of paying bills!!!! buh, buh, buh, buh.....lol.(((. .)))
~~~

Bodacious Barlows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bodacious Barlows said...

Honey, I'm right there with ya. You're such an awesome mom! Some days are crazier than others but it's all worth it! Your girls are adorable and as Kyrie states "Mom, we're just little kids." That always makes me laugh.

Bodacious Barlows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bodacious Barlows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Erin said...

Oh I know those days! I have too many! You guys are the cutest family!!!