CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

OFFICIAL DECLARATION

I now make a pledge to change my life for the better by eating healthy foods. Here's why: For the past two months I've had sinus troubles that have kept me in doors lying around the house trying to "sleep it off and maybe I'll feel better tomorrow". yeah, right. Knowing that dairy and sugar creates this mucus, I decided to just for ONE day not have any dairy or sugar and I kid you not. I woke up the next morning with a clear nose and clarity behind my eyes! It was a miracle! that Night I decided to eat a pizza and an hour later.....stuffy nose, I felt tired and I had mucus again behind my eyes. I know what I have to do to feel good.
So, I'm excited to be feeling well and will share my progress every day.
If you want to join me in eating healthier then Please do! lets blog about it baby! I hardly blog anymore but I'll blog for this, so I can track my progress.
Here's to more energy, clarity of mind, energy, and overall well being. Beginning NOW.
Yeah!!!! I feel better already!

4 comments:

Bodacious Barlows said...

Oh heck yeah sister. I'm totally in. I'll be your eating healthy buddy. We need a plan or some guidelines to get started don't we?

Gledtimes said...

You go girl.

Jones Family said...

Oh, I don't think I could give up dairy. My 100 calorie snack is cottage cheese with honey. Ohh so good.
I love how healthy and fit you are! You are totally awesome!

Bodacious Barlows said...

ok, then let's get going on this. I am really excited about this. I needed something to get me in gear. Thanks!