CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bailey and Brooklyn

This is the BROOKLYN Jean Jiggity-James! Her and Bailey are just two peas in a pod.

As brooklyn was leaving bailey runs to her and kisses her on the cheek and says" I love you, (then looks seriously at her and says,) Brooke, stick with me, and I will get you EVERYTHING I want.........I mean, YOU want...ok, bye! I love you bye!!

Brooke and Bailey are just soooo close. They have been almost inseperable for the past two and a half years. I just love these girls!

2 comments:

the longmores said...

HI!!
I found your new blog on Claires. We miss you guys so much. Grant says Bailey is moving to Pocatello every once in a while. Your girls are beautiful. I looked at a couple of your past blogs and your post on Relationships was super helpful for me. I really needed it thanks! You are a super mom.
Keri

strickland party of six said...

Amber hey if found your blog off of Katrina's. your family is cute. Your baby is so big and cute. Keep in touch, you can contact me at chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com