CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

photo journalism at its best.

Hi. so as I visited Newport 36th a few weeks ago I took my camera out into the ocean. I past the Gedi (spell check?) To my suprise A GREAT WHITE was coming right up to bite me in the you know where. This is actual footage of it coming up to taste my hiney. Its was so hungry. Personally I dont blame him, but hey I've got kids so...Luckily I used my sweet water ninja moves to dodge this magnificant creature. turns out I'm in one piece and safe.
In the end it made a great picture.

2 comments:

Gledtimes said...

Your dad would be proud....there are definitely Gillespie humor genes in you!!!

♥~summertime~♥ said...

lmaoooo


ambyr im like crying right now!!

haha ur sooo funny.

i love you.

haha great white!
you crack me up!