CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

These are the good old days!

This is the majority of the Kids in the "F" building, actually we are missing a few in this pic. Andra (the adult you see) gave us the idea for a BBQ and EVERYONE in our building came and we had a blast! Thanks to Roxy's awesomely big BBQ~Thanks Roxy! Fun Fun. :) Do you ever wonder where we are all going to be in 5 years time? Done with school, Business owners, the Supreme court justice, Construction management....and the list goes on...Thank you girls for brightening my day...everyday! awww... my sweet Bailey. Oh, tear jerker. I just love how thoughtful my little love is. She is so special!



Sydney, you get this place cleaned up!


Ohhh...my little Hemangeioma baby! Taylor you are so beautiful!

This is Taylor and Evony just hanging out with the rest of us. I sure had fun with you girls the other night. BBQ and sharing our "naughty" stories over the fire until late making s'mores. Arent these the good ole' days!?

1 comments:

Gledtimes said...

So cute! Thank you Amber for brightening my day, and my life, with these wonderful pics.