CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

OOOO Bailey is growing up.

I took this pic when bailey was gettin in the car after school was out. jk I really sketched this. ;) ok, jk again. :) I sure love my sweet bailey. Her first week of school she told me she found a praying mantis, a spider and a moth. The spider eventually ate the moth. It was pretty cool, I actually went into her classroom and saw the bugs she was speaking of and the teacher told me about the spider and the moth.
Bailey seems to enjoy school however she told me there were some mean kids named Anna and Tristan that poked her in the eye. Bailey told the teacher. I asked her, "What did the teacher do?" Bailey answered in a loving sweet voice, "Lets not do that, ok?" Man I guess there is not much you can do as a teacher when it comes to serving justice to an antagonist! (those little beasts, hurting my daughter, Ooo...theyre lucky I wasnt there, those little critters.) :)
***Exciting news for BAILEY: on Monday She is finally fulfilling a LIFE LONG dream of hers (really). Bailey is going to RIDE a school bus to PUMPKIN LAND! At 9am on monday the 5th of October 2008. Hey I must document. She is going to be soo excited. The teacher just called me tonight (sat) and left me the info. :) I love you bailey! Of course I'm going to be there getting pix and following the bus to make sure shes safe. (crazy?)

3 comments:

♥~summertime~♥ said...

OMG!! THIS IS SOOO COOL!!
AMBYR YOUR AMAZING AT THIS!!!

Karly said...

Haha! I love the sweet loving voice of "let's not do that again." :) I bet the teacher wanted to do something more, I guess it's good they can't though huh! This is a cool picture, I love all the stuff you're playing around with.
And can't wait to see pictures of the bus trip to pumpkin land! (And what is pumpkin land?? :)

Robby Town said...

Freaking CUTE!