CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Babies

I just love this picture. Jessica Heileman is an amazing photographer. I'm so lucky I got her as a photographer. She can do anything I want. This picture is not edited yet. She is PRO on Adobe Photoshop. So if anyone needs pictures I highly recommend hiring her to do your family pictures. She is especially gifted with baby pictures.

I'd like to give a little shout out to Joel and Robby thanks for looking. and for proof that you looked I would like a call or you can leave a comment. remember you are the reason I make this blog.
So! Its sooooo nice to have my mom up here right now! I love the extra hands! (sorry mom, I do love your company too:)) Mom thank you soo much for finishing up projects and cleaning and giving me a morning to sleep in! I wish you were up here every month! :)
I slept in until 10 am!!!!! OH MY GOSH. I dont remember the last time I slept in until ten. Its been longer than 6 years. So thank you!
ATTENTION:
Down below you will see a slideshow of these amazing pictures. They are done by Jessica Heileman as well. Sorry to promote her so much Im just so happy with the way they turned out. Thank you Jessica!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

you look AMAZING! you have to tell me your secret weight loss plan.

Robby Town said...

I love all of these pictures!!! I'm so glad that I get to look at your blog again!. I will show joel as soon as he gets out of the shower!!!

Gerritt Atherton said...

Hey Amber
Love all your pictures. You have the most adorable family ever. Everyone looks so good looking, happy, and sweet. I love ya all. Tell Bailey I said, "Hi Bailey!"

The Piercys said...

Oh my goodness! You have the most adorable and beautiful family I have ever seen! Jessica did do a great job! I am so excited that you are going to be helping out with the primary program. You are so cute with the kids! Love ya!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Ambyr, your family is just BEAUTIFUL! These pictures turned out sooo GOOD! What a happy lil family! You all look GREAT! :]

Gledtimes said...

I asked too soon for the photographer. Wow! I am sooooo glad that I now have these fabulous pics at my fingertips. Can't wait to see Halloween pics. Wish I could see you guys more often.