CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taylors Surgery

It finally happened. Taylor went in for surgery today. We checked in at 6:30am. the sugery lasted a good hour and a half. She came out and woke up...well it took her over and hour to recover. We ended up leaving the hospital at noon. Taylor was soooo good. The Nurses and doctors took great care of her. She has plenty of pain medication. She has a 2 inch incision. It looks creepy to me, but the surgeon says it looks great. Taylor is recovering well. She almost is back to her old self!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad everything went well... I was thinking about you alot yesterday!

Natalie said...

how come she had to have surgery?

Jake and Nicole said...

I didn't know she was having surgery! I'm glad things went well and she's doing fine!

Gerritt Atherton said...

I am so happy and grateful that everything went well. Robby let me know what was going on the day you called him. I love you all.

Josh and Megan said...

Love the family pics! You look so good...I saw your mom the other day at Adrienne's shower...so fun to look back and think of all our YW memories! You are amazing...I can't get my act together with 1 kid and you are a mother of 3...props to you!

Jones Family said...

Poor baby... how scary for you guys! Glad she is doing well.